New Opening: Mazaya Restaurant & Cafe
Mazaya Restaurant & Cafe is located in an international plaza full of restaurants offering a variety of cuisines from Middle East to Chinese to Italian along Dixie Rd., north of Eglinton Ave. E within the vicinity of Pearson Airport.
The space had been a variety of establishments and was once a fast food joint with a drive-through window which to this day still exists as part of the building. However, the inside area of the drive-through has been transformed to include an open concept cooking station equipped with a wood burning oven to make freshly baked pita bread and manakeesh (also known as a Middle Eastern pizza).
The modern design is coloured with warm tones, and includes a stone wall and wall fountains which provide privacy between the lounges, best suited for shisha smoking which is also offered at this restaurant.
A convenient and efficient system to communicate with your server is through a "call" button which sends a notification to the server through wristband.
Concept: Shisha lounge and restaurant
Food Menu: The Middle Eastern inspired menu includes starters (ie. hummus, baba ghanouj, falafel, kibbeh), salads (ie. fattoush, tabouleh, grilled chicken Caesar), manakeesh (with cheese, beef, zatar, spinach, sausage, veggies, kishik, and labnah), and entrees (sirloin steak, lamb chops, stuffed chicken, kebab and more).
Drink Menu: Fresh-to-order juices are available in a variety of flavours (ie. mango, lemon mint, strawberry mango, and more), and hot drinks including tea, Turkish coffee, cappuccino and espresso.
Click here for map and contact info>
- New restaurant specializing in unique Middle Eastern flatbread now open in Mississauga
- Renowned Middle Eastern Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Brand New Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Authentic Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Trendy New Middle Eastern Canteen Opens in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga