New Opening: Asaka Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Asaka Sushi is a new Japanese restaurant addition to Mississauga which now occupies the old Bamboo Legend Thai restaurant. Asaka is the only AYCE sushi spot (all you can eat) in the Port Credit neighbourhood focusing on specialty rolls with over fifty different ones on the menu.
Concept: Japanese restaurant offering an AYCE and a la carte menu.
Food Menu: The menu includes an extensive list of specialty rolls, soup, salad, rice bowls, udon noodle dishes, variety of tempura dishes, Japanese pizza, Teppanyaki dishes, and a variety of desserts. The AYCE menu is $13.99 for lunch and $21.99 for dinner on weekdays and $21.99 for lunch and $22.99 for dinner on weekends.
Drink Menu: A selection of beer including Japanese beer, Japanese hot and cold sake, Japanese plum wine, red and white wine by the glass and bottle, and a small selection of spirits.
Type: Full service restaurant that offers take out.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- One-of-a-Kind Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Mississauga