New Oakville Gladiator Burger & Steak restaurant opening in early July
Oakville will soon be the new home to a fourth Gladiator Burger and Steak location.
The restaurant known for its mile-high, stacked burgers and home-cut fries is opening a new restaurant in Oakville in early July.
Both the opening date and site of the new location are being kept secret for now, but staff tell us local residents should keep an eye on Instagram (@gladiatorburger) for an upcoming announcement on their Oakville grand opening.
Oakville burger lovers will be able to choose from the six ounce Major to the two-beef Gladiator patty or Cesar with a side of onion rings or cheese fries.
Or try one of the steak sandwiches or chicken sandwiches and top it off with a chocolate or strawberry shake.
Gladiator Burger & Steak currently has two locations in Mississauga and one in Brampton.
The Mississauga West restaurant can be found at 6039 Erin Mills Parkway, Unit 2, while the Mississauga East store is located at 5165 Dixie Road.
Brampton burger lovers can try the Gladiator located at 16 Lisa Street.
To see a complete menu, go to gladiatorburger.ca.
- One of the city's best burger joints opens second location in Mississauga
- A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
- Car smashes into popular Brampton burger restaurant
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton