New Nordstrom Rack Opening in Mississauga
Nordstrom Rack is opening in Mississauga! Fashion-conscious Mississauga shoppers won’t have to travel outside of the city any longer to take advantage of up to 70 percent off regular priced fashion.
The Nordstrom Rack will open its doors at Heartland Town Centre at Mavis and Britannia. The approximately 35,000-square-foot store is scheduled to open in fall 2018. The property is owned and managed by Orlando Corporation.
Nordstrom Rack is the off-price retail division of Nordstrom, Inc., offering customers a wide selection of trendy apparel, accessories and shoes at an everyday savings of 30-70 percent off regular prices. Nordstrom Rack merchandise, available at Rack stores and at Nordstromrack.com, comes from Nordstrom stores, Nordstrom.com as well as specially purchased items from many of the top brands available at Nordstrom. The Rack is designed to provide the ultimate treasure hunt to style-savvy customers.
“We’re excited to announce our third location in the greater Toronto area, in addition to our previously announced locations at One Bloor and Vaughan Mills,” said Geevy Thomas, president of Nordstrom Rack. “We look forward to offering folks southwest of the city a convenient location to shop with us, and customers can expect a great selection of the brands at great Rack prices when we open our doors in 2018.”
“Nordstrom Rack will provide outstanding brand strength and strong merchandise selection to Heartland Town Centers’ existing retail mix,” said Phil King, President of Orlando Corporation. “We are pleased they selected Heartland Town Centre as a partner in their Canadian expansion.”
- Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- Highly-Anticipated American Store Officially Opens in Mississauga Today
- Massive Nordstrom Sale with Major Deals Set to Hit Mississauga This Month
- Discover High-End Brands at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga This Spring
- 10 reasons why Heartland Town Centre is the perfect location for your business or restaurant
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga