New Mexican Restaurant Set to Open in Mississauga
A highly anticipated full-service Mexican restaurant is slated to open its doors sometime in the next couple of months. It will be located in an unassuming alleyway in Port Credit which had formerly been an Italian and Middle Eastern restaurant.
The small alley is tucked away along Lakeshore Rd. north and it's easy to miss this semi-hidden area unless you are on foot.
The new restaurant will be located next to Captain Candy and you will also find a jewelry store and a thrift store located in the same building block.
A few industry insiders had mentioned that the restaurant will be will seat approximately 100 and the long patio which takes up the west side of the alleyway will be heated.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- VIDEO & PHOTOS: You've never seen Pearson Airport look like this