New Mexican Restaurant Set to Open in Mississauga
A highly anticipated full-service Mexican restaurant is slated to open its doors sometime in the next couple of months. It will be located in an unassuming alleyway in Port Credit which had formerly been an Italian and Middle Eastern restaurant.
The small alley is tucked away along Lakeshore Rd. north and it's easy to miss this semi-hidden area unless you are on foot.
The new restaurant will be located next to Captain Candy and you will also find a jewelry store and a thrift store located in the same building block.
A few industry insiders had mentioned that the restaurant will be will seat approximately 100 and the long patio which takes up the west side of the alleyway will be heated.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon