New Mexican Restaurant Set to Open in Mississauga
A highly anticipated full-service Mexican restaurant is slated to open its doors sometime in the next couple of months. It will be located in an unassuming alleyway in Port Credit which had formerly been an Italian and Middle Eastern restaurant.
The small alley is tucked away along Lakeshore Rd. north and it's easy to miss this semi-hidden area unless you are on foot.
The new restaurant will be located next to Captain Candy and you will also find a jewelry store and a thrift store located in the same building block.
A few industry insiders had mentioned that the restaurant will be will seat approximately 100 and the long patio which takes up the west side of the alleyway will be heated.
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Beer Delivered to Your Door in Mississauga
- Here’s What Doug Ford Intends to Do About Gun Violence in Ontario