New Mexican Restaurant Set to Open in Mississauga
A highly anticipated full-service Mexican restaurant is slated to open its doors sometime in the next couple of months. It will be located in an unassuming alleyway in Port Credit which had formerly been an Italian and Middle Eastern restaurant.
The small alley is tucked away along Lakeshore Rd. north and it's easy to miss this semi-hidden area unless you are on foot.
The new restaurant will be located next to Captain Candy and you will also find a jewelry store and a thrift store located in the same building block.
A few industry insiders had mentioned that the restaurant will be will seat approximately 100 and the long patio which takes up the west side of the alleyway will be heated.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga