New Mexican Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Burritos, tacos, nachos, quesadillas—all staples of one of the most beloved cuisines in the world (and one of the slightly less represented ones in Mississauga).
Fortunately for fans of Mexican food, another restaurant is serving up tacos and burritos in Mississauga.
Guac Mexi Grill, a chain that recently opened a new location on World Dr., is known for offering a range of dishes created from scratch.
"It’s real food made by hand, with all fresh ingredients with traditional fire roasted techniques right in front of you like our all natural and daily prepared salsas, sauces and our GUAC," the restaurant's website reads.
The restaurant allows people to customize their orders by choosing a range of ingredients, including chicken, steak, ground beef, barbacoa, carnitas, shrimp, rice, beans, spicy queso cheese, vegetables.
The brand also offers fresh made guac (naturally) salsa and other sauces.
So if you're in the mood for Mexican soon, Guac might be worth checking out!
Cover photo courtesy of Guac Mexi Grill’s official Facebook page
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- One-of-a-Kind Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location