New Mexican Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Burritos, tacos, nachos, quesadillas—all staples of one of the most beloved cuisines in the world (and one of the slightly less represented ones in Mississauga).
Fortunately for fans of Mexican food, another restaurant is serving up tacos and burritos in Mississauga.
Guac Mexi Grill, a chain that recently opened a new location on World Dr., is known for offering a range of dishes created from scratch.
"It’s real food made by hand, with all fresh ingredients with traditional fire roasted techniques right in front of you like our all natural and daily prepared salsas, sauces and our GUAC," the restaurant's website reads.
The restaurant allows people to customize their orders by choosing a range of ingredients, including chicken, steak, ground beef, barbacoa, carnitas, shrimp, rice, beans, spicy queso cheese, vegetables.
The brand also offers fresh made guac (naturally) salsa and other sauces.
So if you're in the mood for Mexican soon, Guac might be worth checking out!
Cover photo courtesy of Guac Mexi Grill’s official Facebook page
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Being Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga