New Mega Pet Store Opening in Mississauga
Pet parents rejoice—a well-known pet store is opening up a brand new location on Lakeshore in Port Credit.
The new PetSmart is hosting a grand opening on Saturday, Feb. 11 that will kick off with a ribbon cutting and speech by City Councillor Jim Tovey at 9:00 a.m. Shoppers are welcome to attend the opening and, naturally, they're encouraged to bring their pets.
As far as perks go, the brand says that the first 50 shoppers will receive a mystery gift card worth anywhere from $5 to $50. Shoppers will also be eligible to receive some free swag, including t-shirts, pet treat samples, pet toys and coupons.
The event is also ideal for anyone looking to adopt a furry family member.
The store’s adoption partner, Neveah, will be onsite with cats and other small animals who are all available for adoption.
As far as the store itself goes, the new location boasts more than 13,000 sq. ft. of space and offers a variety of pet food and products. The location will also be home to pet training, adoption and grooming services. The on-site grooming salon will be a full-service facility staffed by academy-trained, safety certified stylists.
In terms of adoptions, prospective pet parents can view adoptable pets during regular daily business hours and on quarterly National Adoption Weekends. According to PetSmart, the weekends typically result in over 20,000 animals finding forever homes.
So, if you’re in the market for some pet products—or a new friend—you might want to get up a little earlier and check out the new opening.
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Adorable pets coming to Mississauga for two-day adoption event
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne