New Marshalls store opens up this week in Mississauga
The new Marshalls store in Mississauga is ready for its grand opening.
The off-price department store chain’s location at the Erin Mills Town Centre will be opening on Friday, according to a post on the Marshalls Canada Instagram account.
Masks remain a requirement and the store will be limiting the number of customers allowed in at any one time, in compliance with Ontario’s COVID-19 protocols.
The store is in unit S201 inside the mall at 5100 Erin Mills Pkwy.; it is open from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays, 9 a.m to 7 p.m. on Saturday and 10-6 on Sundays.
Marshalls has opened more than 60 stores in Canada over the past 10 years. It offers value of brand name and designer clothing, footwear and accessories at price points that range from 20 to 60 per cent less than full-price retailers.
- Here’s when Marshalls will officially open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Winners opening brand new store in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated