New Major Grocery Store Opens in Mississauga
Nations Fresh Foods is now open in Mississauga as of early February!
Nations Fresh Foods is a supermarket that offers a blend between a traditional and ethnic grocery store where you can find a combination of North American and ethnic brands and ingredients all under one roof. There are currently two Nations store locations - one in Vaughan and the other in Hamilton.
In the Mississauga location, you'll find fresh produce, a bakery, deli, fresh seafood counter, butcher and prepared food section called Nations Kitchen. The kitchen offers an array of both cold and hot prepared foods including pasta, pizza, sandwiches, dim sum, sushi and BBQ.
Nations is under the Oceans Fresh Food Market banner, which originated in Brampton - Oceans is the discount version of Nations, like No Frills is to Loblaws Superstore. There are two Oceans locations in Brampton and two locations in Mississauga along with the head office and distribution centre.
It is adjoined to Rona at Eglinton and Winston Churchill.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga