New Korean Mexican street food pop-up coming to Mississauga
Two distinct but delicious types of cuisine will collide at this new street food pop-up coming soon to Mississauga.
Gogi Guys, which combines the flavours of Mexican and Korean food, has announced that it will be opening a pop-up inside the Texas Longhorn restaurant at 1077 North Service Rd (in the Applewood Village Plaza).
“We're bringing Korean-Mexican fusion street food to the GTA starting in Mississauga! Korean and Mexican flavours are the perfect blend of savoury, spicy, and sweet. Stay tuned!” Gogi Guys wrote on Facebook.
Their highly anticipated menu features the Korean BBQ taco, available with Korean-style meat including Kalbi, Bulgogi, spicy pork, and more.
They also plan to offer poutine with a Korean twist: Fresh cut fries in Korean pepper flakes, sprinkled with a three-cheese blend, with your choice of meat, caramelized buttered kimchi, and topped with spicy mayo, sour cream, garnish with cilantro and green onion.
The pop-up is expected to be open for takeout and delivery through SkiptheDishes at the end of January.
More information is available at Gogi Guys’ website, and those who sign onto their mailing list can get a voucher for a $2 taco (some restrictions may apply).
Photo courtesy of Gogi Guys on Instagram
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned