New Korean fried chicken restaurant now open in Mississauga
A new Korean fried chicken restaurant is now open in Mississauga.
Located on Dundas Street, Haru Chicken serves traditional Korean Fried Chicken, as well as Gangjeong, which is Korean style boneless chicken.
The menu includes fried chicken, wings and skewers; Gangjeong—which is available in multiple flavours—and cheese tteokbokki—which is a traditional Korean dish made with rice cakes and cheese.
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- New Taiwanese style fried chicken spot is opening in Mississauga
- An iconic fried chicken spot is coming to Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location