New jewellery store now open in Square One in Mississauga
Valentine’s Day may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get your special someone something nice (or even treat yourself, because you’re worth it).
Square One recently announced the opening of Catalyst & Co., a jewellery store that offers sterling silver pieces, gemstones, curated crystals and more.
We're very excited to announce the opening of Catalyst & Co. at #SQ1!— SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) February 8, 2020
Find dainty sterling silver, meaningful gems, curated crystals and more on Level 2 across from Aritzia: https://t.co/gWfEtxb0Vh#thatONEmoment #newstore #jewelry pic.twitter.com/LBE8z9SKnF
As far as products go, the store offers a wide array of affordable pieces (several pieces are under $50), including bracelets, chokers, rings, earrings and more.
The new store is located on level 2, just across from Aritzia.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Mississauga firefighter tests positive for COVID-19
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- New jewellery store now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- New Home Goods Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga