New jewellery store now open in Square One in Mississauga
Valentine’s Day may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get your special someone something nice (or even treat yourself, because you’re worth it).
Square One recently announced the opening of Catalyst & Co., a jewellery store that offers sterling silver pieces, gemstones, curated crystals and more.
We're very excited to announce the opening of Catalyst & Co. at #SQ1!— SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) February 8, 2020
Find dainty sterling silver, meaningful gems, curated crystals and more on Level 2 across from Aritzia: https://t.co/gWfEtxb0Vh#thatONEmoment #newstore #jewelry pic.twitter.com/LBE8z9SKnF
As far as products go, the store offers a wide array of affordable pieces (several pieces are under $50), including bracelets, chokers, rings, earrings and more.
The new store is located on level 2, just across from Aritzia.
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- New jewellery store now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- New Home Goods Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021