New jewellery store now open in Square One in Mississauga
Valentine’s Day may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get your special someone something nice (or even treat yourself, because you’re worth it).
Square One recently announced the opening of Catalyst & Co., a jewellery store that offers sterling silver pieces, gemstones, curated crystals and more.
We're very excited to announce the opening of Catalyst & Co. at #SQ1!— SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) February 8, 2020
Find dainty sterling silver, meaningful gems, curated crystals and more on Level 2 across from Aritzia: https://t.co/gWfEtxb0Vh#thatONEmoment #newstore #jewelry pic.twitter.com/LBE8z9SKnF
As far as products go, the store offers a wide array of affordable pieces (several pieces are under $50), including bracelets, chokers, rings, earrings and more.
The new store is located on level 2, just across from Aritzia.
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- New jewellery store now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- New Home Goods Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store