New Japanese ramen restaurant now open in Mississauga
If you’re looking for something new in Mississauga’s growing Japanese scene, you’ll want to check this restaurant out.
Takumi Japanese BBQ & Ramen recently opened its doors at Creditview and Burnhamthorpe (1170 Burnhamthorpe Rd W), formerly the location of the Swiss Chalet that closed in 2019.
While Takumi will eventually open for all-you-can-eat lunch and dinner, it’s currently open only for takeout. The takeout menu includes a variety of ramen dishes, bento boxes, maki rolls, and poke bowls.
To order, call 1-905-896-1170 or visit the restaurant’s website.
Photo courtesy of Takumi on Instagram
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga