New Japanese ramen restaurant now open in Mississauga
If you’re looking for something new in Mississauga’s growing Japanese scene, you’ll want to check this restaurant out.
Takumi Japanese BBQ & Ramen recently opened its doors at Creditview and Burnhamthorpe (1170 Burnhamthorpe Rd W), formerly the location of the Swiss Chalet that closed in 2019.
While Takumi will eventually open for all-you-can-eat lunch and dinner, it’s currently open only for takeout. The takeout menu includes a variety of ramen dishes, bento boxes, maki rolls, and poke bowls.
To order, call 1-905-896-1170 or visit the restaurant’s website.
Photo courtesy of Takumi on Instagram
- Here’s what a now-closed Swiss Chalet location in Mississauga is becoming
- New Japanese BBQ restaurant now open in Mississauga
- Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- New all-you-can-eat Japanese BBQ restaurant coming to Mississauga
- A popular ramen place has rebranded in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19