New Japanese Dessert Spot Opening in The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
If you haven't checked out The Food District in Square One in Mississauga, you are missing out and should head over to not only try the vendors who have been calling the space home since the spring but a new addition as well.
Hattendo, a well-known Japanese cream bun brand, recently announced that it launched a pop-up at The Food District.
Diners who visit the Hattendo pop-up will get to sample two exclusive flavours: taro and blueberry. Hattendo says the flavours are not sold anywhere else.
To celebrate the pop-up’s opening, Hattendo will be giving out free custard cream buns to the first 100 customers on Saturday, Oct. 5 starting at 12:00 pm.
All Japanese cream buns will be 20 per cent off the entire weekend.
Since opening its first North America store in Toronto this summer, Hattendo has become one of the prime spots for Japanese desserts in the area. The brand operates over 90 stores worldwide and the Square One pop-up is the first to land in Mississauga.
Will you be grabbing some cream buns soon?
- A Very Unique New Ice Cream Joint is Opening in Mississauga
- Very Unique New Dessert Spot Opening in Square One
- Celebrities Set to Appear at the Grand Opening of the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Meal kits, boxes and holiday gift packages now available at The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Fun New Food Spot Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month