New Japanese BBQ restaurant now open in Mississauga
Japanese BBQ fans rejoice — a long-anticipated new restaurant has recently opened in Mississauga.
Gyu Kaku, which operates numerous locations in the U.S. and nine in Canada, has opened its Mississauga restaurant at 105 Burnhamthorpe West (across the street from Square One).
The restaurant serves a selection of premium meats which are grilled over an open flame, including their best-selling cut of meat: the harami miso skirt steak, which is aged 21 days to increase both tenderness and flavour. Another popular menu option is the Certified Angus kalbi short rib served in a tare sweet soy marinade.
Their extensive menu also features rice bowls, ramen & garlic noodles, customizable bento, and a variety of appetizers including steamed chili dumplings, black pepper wings, and spring rolls.
Photo courtesy of Gyu Kaku on Instagram
- New Japanese BBQ restaurant coming to Mississauga
- New Japanese ramen restaurant now open in Mississauga
- A new restaurant specializing in grilled meats just opened up in Mississauga
- New all-you-can-eat Japanese BBQ restaurant coming to Mississauga
- Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Brampton suspect arrested, released, arrested again after day-long crime spree