New Japanese BBQ restaurant now open in Mississauga
Japanese BBQ fans rejoice — a long-anticipated new restaurant has recently opened in Mississauga.
Gyu Kaku, which operates numerous locations in the U.S. and nine in Canada, has opened its Mississauga restaurant at 105 Burnhamthorpe West (across the street from Square One).
The restaurant serves a selection of premium meats which are grilled over an open flame, including their best-selling cut of meat: the harami miso skirt steak, which is aged 21 days to increase both tenderness and flavour. Another popular menu option is the Certified Angus kalbi short rib served in a tare sweet soy marinade.
Their extensive menu also features rice bowls, ramen & garlic noodles, customizable bento, and a variety of appetizers including steamed chili dumplings, black pepper wings, and spring rolls.
Photo courtesy of Gyu Kaku on Instagram
- New Japanese BBQ restaurant coming to Mississauga
- A new restaurant specializing in grilled meats just opened up in Mississauga
- Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Mexican restaurant offering new cauliflower rice menu options
- New Opening: Asaka Sushi Japanese Restaurant
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga