New Jamaican patties take-out spot is now open in Square One in Mississauga
There’s nothing like getting a whiff of fresh Jamaican patties while window shopping at the mall.
Patties Express, which currently operates two locations in Toronto, is now open in The Food District at Square One.
The restaurant is known for the flaky texture of its pastries, which are filled with ground beef and baked fresh daily. They also offer patties with curry chicken filling and mixed vegetable filling.
Patties are available Spicy, Extra Spicy, and Non Spicy (except for the chicken and vegetable patties, which are Spicy only).
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton