New Jamaican patties take-out spot is now open in Square One in Mississauga
There’s nothing like getting a whiff of fresh Jamaican patties while window shopping at the mall.
Patties Express, which currently operates two locations in Toronto, is now open in The Food District at Square One.
The restaurant is known for the flaky texture of its pastries, which are filled with ground beef and baked fresh daily. They also offer patties with curry chicken filling and mixed vegetable filling.
Patties are available Spicy, Extra Spicy, and Non Spicy (except for the chicken and vegetable patties, which are Spicy only).
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor