New Jamaican patties take-out joint coming to Square One
There’s nothing like a good Jamaican patty, and it looks like Square One’s getting a brand new restaurant that specializes in them.
Patties Express, which currently operates two locations in Toronto, is coming to The Food District in Winter 2020.
The restaurant is known for the flaky texture of its pastries, which are filled with ground beef and baked fresh daily. They also offer patties with curry chicken filling and mixed vegetable filling.
Patties are available Spicy, Extra Spicy, and Non Spicy (except for the chicken and vegetable patties, which are Spicy only).
An opening date has not yet been confirmed for the new location.
For more information on the restaurant, check out their website.
Photo courtesy of Patties Express on Instagram
- Popular Jamaican Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
- Here’s the Opening Date For a Highly-Anticipated Restaurant in Mississauga
- New Openings: VOY Jamaican Restaurant
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from a Mississauga condo for the variants of concern
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions