New Jamaican patties take-out joint coming to Square One
There’s nothing like a good Jamaican patty, and it looks like Square One’s getting a brand new restaurant that specializes in them.
Patties Express, which currently operates two locations in Toronto, is coming to The Food District in Winter 2020.
The restaurant is known for the flaky texture of its pastries, which are filled with ground beef and baked fresh daily. They also offer patties with curry chicken filling and mixed vegetable filling.
Patties are available Spicy, Extra Spicy, and Non Spicy (except for the chicken and vegetable patties, which are Spicy only).
An opening date has not yet been confirmed for the new location.
For more information on the restaurant, check out their website.
Photo courtesy of Patties Express on Instagram
- New Jamaican patties take-out spot is now open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Jamaican Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
- Here’s the Opening Date For a Highly-Anticipated Restaurant in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga