New Indian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
While Mississauga is in no way bereft of filling, flavourful Indian cuisine served by some very fine restaurants, there's always room for one (or two, three or four) more.
If you like to frequent the popular Kwality Sweets and Restaurant in Brampton, you should be happy to hear that the resto is opening a brand new location in the Courtney Park entertainment complex in the Courtney Park and 410 area in Mississauga.
The restaurant, which specializes in East Indian food and desserts, has been operating since 1996 and offers over 70 different Indian and Bengali sweets "made by sweet makers from India with a minimum 20 years experience."
The restaurant offers catering along with dine-in service and the dine-in menu features such Indian classics as samosas, pakoras, butter chicken, biryani, hariyali chicken tikka, aloo gobi, dosa and, of course, desserts. Available sweets include multiple flavours of gulab jamun, dilbar, gazrella and more.
The restaurant should open some time in early April.
We'll keep you posted on any updates.
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday