New Indian and Pakistani restaurant opens its doors in Mississauga
While the pandemic situation has been difficult for most businesses, it’s nice to still see some new restaurants popping up in the city, especially when they bring us flavours from around the world.
Desi Boyzz Grill, a new Indian and Pakistani restaurant which opened earlier in the Fall, is now serving customers at the intersection of Britannia Rd West and Churchill Meadows Blvd.
The 100% halal menu feature a selection of wraps, BBQ grilled dishes, curry dishes, rice dishes, shareables and more, with some popular dishes including behari kabab, chicken tikka, and butter chicken.
“Much like us, our food has goals too and one of our top priorities is to ensure our flavors hit all the right spots,” the restaurant says on its website.
More information and the full menu is available at desiboyzzgrill.ca.
Photo courtesy of Desi Boyzz Grill
- Well-Known Indian and Pakistani Restaurant Expands in Mississauga
- Chef from restaurant in Italy opens unique new restaurant in Mississauga
- A new Hakka restaurant recently opened in Mississauga
- Popular Pakistani Restaurant Expanding into Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- From hotspot countries 26 more flights land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Brampton suspect arrested, released, arrested again after day-long crime spree