New Home Goods Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are almost here, but with Halloween just around the corner, you know every mall and shopping centre is getting ready to go full Christmas in the not-too-distant future.
For that reason, there’s no better time to start your holiday shopping and maybe pick up a great home decor accessory for fall while you’re at it.
No tricks, all treats with @CharmedAroma, Located on Level 2 beside H&M.— SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) October 24, 2019
With 925 Sterling Silver jewelry hidden in every candle and bath bomb, these cozy fall fragrances won't be the only thing you'll be swooning over!#ThatONEmoment #CharmedAroma #HalloweenShopping pic.twitter.com/POl4YHwj8H
Charmed Aroma, which recently opened on level 2 beside H&M in Square One in Mississauga, offers various candles that are a little different.
Beyond offering various aromas (including seasonal ones), the candles bring an element of surprise, as there’s a piece of 925 sterling silver jewellery inside every one. The candles also contain bath bombs.
That’s right, every single candle has a hidden silver ring, necklace, bracelet or earrings, along with an appraisal code.
By entering the code online, shoppers can appraise the value of their jewellery.
Do you plan on checking out Charmed Aroma soon?
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic
- New jewellery store now open in Square One in Mississauga
- New Home Goods Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- New jewellery store now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga