New Home Goods Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
If you've been to Square One recently, you've likely noticed that part of the shopping centre is undergoing a massive—and exciting—renovation that will bring a Rec Room, Food District and Indigo to the former Target area.
But while that expansion has been top of mind for most residents, shoppers should note that changes are happening elsewhere in the mall.
If you enjoy fragrant home goods, you might be happy to know that Square One is about to join Vaughan Mills and Upper Canada Mall in offering a White Barn location. For those who are unaware, White Barn is Bath and Body Works' sister store and it specializes in assorted candles, fragrances and other home accessories.
The new store will function as both a White Barn and Bath and Body Works, which means the current Bath and Body Works store will be leaving its current location in the mall and moving into where the La Senza used to be located.
As far as products go, White Barn offers candles (both three and one wick varieties), hand soaps, room sprays and fragrances. Some scents include champagne toast, watermelon lemonade, linen and lavender, rose water and ivy, eucalyptus mint and more.
A Bath and Body Works representative said the new store should open in April 2019.
- Damaging Weather Expected to Hit Mississauga Soon
- Riya Rajkumar's Mother Speaks Out After Daughter's Death
- Snow and Extremely High Winds in the Forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga Demands Financial Compensation for Refugees
- PHOTOS: These are the Most (and Least) Affordable Homes in Mississauga Right Now
- Internationally Known Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- A Huge Home Goods Store is Closing Down in Mississauga
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique New Candy Store Open at Square One in Mississauga