New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for some Korean fried chicken, you might be happy to hear that a new spot recently opened its doors in Mississauga.
House of Chimac, which recently opened in the city's east end, is owned by SongCooks (it has actually taken over the space that was once home to a SongCooks restaurant).
"In 2019, the original SongCooks ventured into the fried chicken game with just one goal. We wanted to welcome our guests to experience the best Korean fried chicken and Asian fusion foods," House of Chimac's website reads.
"We do not just make food, we want to make our customers happy and our passion is to make sure that the people in Mississauga and the Greater Toronto Area have the most delicious food."
As far as food goes, the restaurant serves fried chicken in a variety of flavours (original, seasoned, BBQ, soy garlic, honey garlic and more), chicken wings, takoyaki, dumplings, spring rolls, pork cutlets and more.
The restaurant's website says that operators use locally sourced ingredients, avoid preservatives whenever possible, and offer vegan-friendly dishes.
Are you going to get some fried chicken soon?
Cover photo courtesy of House of Chimac's official Facebook page
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- New Taiwanese style fried chicken spot is opening in Mississauga
- International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
- Best Fried Chicken Battle: Mississauga vs. Brampton
- An iconic fried chicken spot is coming to Mississauga
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall