New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
If you're in the mood for some Korean fried chicken, you might be happy to hear that a new spot recently opened its doors in Mississauga.
House of Chimac, which recently opened in the city's east end, is owned by SongCooks (it has actually taken over the space that was once home to a SongCooks restaurant).
"In 2019, the original SongCooks ventured into the fried chicken game with just one goal. We wanted to welcome our guests to experience the best Korean fried chicken and Asian fusion foods," House of Chimac's website reads.
"We do not just make food, we want to make our customers happy and our passion is to make sure that the people in Mississauga and the Greater Toronto Area have the most delicious food."
As far as food goes, the restaurant serves fried chicken in a variety of flavours (original, seasoned, BBQ, soy garlic, honey garlic and more), chicken wings, takoyaki, dumplings, spring rolls, pork cutlets and more.
The restaurant's website says that operators use locally sourced ingredients, avoid preservatives whenever possible, and offer vegan-friendly dishes.
Are you going to get some fried chicken soon?
Cover photo courtesy of House of Chimac's official Facebook page
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Popular Toronto beauty clinic opens first Mississauga location
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows