New food pop-ups coming to Square One in Mississauga
Even with a restaurant scene as big and varied as ours, Mississauga's premier shopping centre is giving residents even more of a chance to discover great restaurants and food concepts that they've never experienced before.
It's all happening at The Food District at Square One, where The District Kitchen has opened its doors to a variety of pop-up restaurants - temporary restaurants, for those who aren't familiar - to set up shop and show off their exciting menus for a limited time.
Just this summer, The District Kitchen has seen a bunch of successful pop-ups bringing us delicacies from other places and cultures around the world. These include The Crane Express (known for its Filipino fusion treats), NamWan (a Thai-inspired cuisine featuring street food and drinks), and Golden Bubbles (a Hong Kong style waffle bubbles with ice cream).
With these pop-up restaurants continuing to draw huge crowds, The District Kitchen is looking to capitalize on the success by bringing in even more throughout the rest of the year. It's a fantastic time to be a foodie in Mississauga!
So what can you expect to see (and eat) at The District Kitchen soon?
Cookie lovers will be pleased to hear that Craig's Cookies will be popping in for the weekend of September 17 to September 20 as well as Thanksgiving Weekend (October 8 to October 11). They'll be featuring 10 to 15 of their bestselling cookie flavours, including their OG chocolate chip cookie which helped propel them to fame.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg - many other new pop-up restaurants are expected to pop in through the rest of 2020. To stay updated on which ones are coming and when, check out the calendar at shopfooddistrict.com/classes.
Aside from the amazing food they provide, these pop-up restaurants reinforce The District Kitchen as a community hub that celebrates our food scene and puts the spotlight on local talented chefs, nutritionists, food influencers, and more.
Whether you love discovering new restaurants and food concepts or you just love food in general, this is one tasty opportunity! Next time you're at Square One, indulge the foodie in you and visit The District Kitchen to check out the feature pop up for the day.
- 5 Most Anticipated Restaurants Coming to the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Celebrities Set to Appear at the Grand Opening of the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek at the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Get delicious, ready-to-eat meals straight to your door from Square One’s Food District
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall