New Filipino Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
If you love Filipino cuisine, you’ll be excited to know that Mississauga just got a new Filipino restaurant.
It’s called Little Manila Big Flavours, and it’s serving up some delicious food from its spot at Rathburn Road West and Queensbridge Drive.
What can you expect to eat at Little Manila?
Well, their menu is fresh and it changes every day.
But you’ll typically find all day breakfast, a la carte paluto, and some classic drinks and desserts on the menu.
For breakfast, you can get such Filipino treats as longsilog (sweet sausage) and tapsilog (marinated sliced beef), the a la carte paulto includes a ton of options such as lumpiang (fried pork spring roll), sizzling sisig (crispy diced pork), and even some calamari with dipping sauce.
And for dessert?
We’re talking halo-halo, turon, and even ube cupcakes.
The space seats about 30, and this place just opened today, Saturday April 21, 2018.
Little Manila Big Flavours
900 Rathburn Rd W
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say