New Filipino Restaurant Open in City Centre in Mississauga
If you're a great lover of Filipino cuisine you don't want to drive too far from the City Centre core to get it, you are in luck—a brand new Filipino restaurant is open and calling the Square One neighbourhood home.
In fact, it’s adding some much needed Filipino flavour to stretch known for its commendable restaurant selection (the same area houses I Love Pho and isn’t far from Kenzo Ramen).
Bella's Inasal, a cozy new hotspot on Burnhamthorpe off of Wolfedale, has officially opened and is treating diners to a host of Filipino favourites.
Some items on the menu?
Lechon, sisig and inasal. For those that don't know, inasal is a term that typically refers to chargrilled or roasted meat. Inasal dishes are unique for using marinades comprised of lime, pepper, vinegar and annato.
The next time you find yourself craving some lechon or another traditional Filipino dish, you might want to check out the cozy new City Centre spot.
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- YouTube is Currently Down
- Man Arrested Following Multiple Thefts, Crashing into Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Mississauga
- New Filipino Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Massive Filipino Fast Food Chain Jollibee Officially Opening in Mississauga
- Huge Filipino Supermarket Opening in Mississauga
- Huge Filipino Supermarket Coming to Mississauga Will be Even Bigger
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date in Mississauga