New Era Real Estate saving people thousands in commission during these unpredictable times
In the midst of another lockdown and stay-at-home order, many Ontario residents are understandably feeling burnt out at the unpredictability of the pandemic.
However, life isn’t on pause due to COVID-19 - and if you’ve been trying to sell your home recently, that may just be another added frustration (and expense) you have to deal with.
In such situations, you need a reliable real estate brokerage that will handle the difficult process for you, and New Era Real Estate prides itself on being just that.
New Era’s main distinction is that they only charge a flat fee of $5,900 (compared to the much pricier 2.5% commission that standard brokerages charge), and their full, high-quality service leaves nothing out - they focus on selling your home so you can focus on the important things, like being with your family and staying safe during the pandemic.
When you sell your home with New Era you get (a dedicated agent), market analysis, professional photography of your property, a variety of selling strategies, home preparation, a robust marketing/advertising campaign, schedule showings and buyer qualification, negotiation, and much more. Their detailed FAQ lists out everything you can expect from their service.
You can also trust that New Era’s agents and brokers are all fully licensed with years of experience, and you’ll get an agent that specializes in the city/area you live in to ensure they can provide the best service possible.
Worried about selling during COVID-19? New Era Real Estate has been going strong even during the pandemic, largely thanks to their ongoing safety protocols, so you can rest assured that the process is as safe as possible. Each buyer and agent is required to go through their COVID safety protocol, including an extensive questionnaire, and a record is kept of every interaction with your home.
Additionally, hand sanitizer is available during each listing to help keep clients safe.
“Now more than ever, it’s crucial to save any way you can while not sacrificing service,” says founder John Martino.
“As prices continue to climb, so do commissions, even though for the most part the job has stayed the same. We simply want to offer the full service people need at a fair price.”
If you’re worried about your livelihood during the pandemic (or simply fed up with paying ridiculous commissions), New Era Real Estate is the best option to help you save thousands - on top of the cheaper commission, they don’t lock their clients into a contract, so you don’t pay a cent until your property has been sold.
New Era Real Estate - We Sell, You Save!
- Here’s how much you can save when you sell with New Era Real Estate
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Here's how one real estate brokerage is saving people thousands
- Here’s how New Era Real Estate helped a family afford their dream home
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- COVID-19 mass vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines