New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
Sponsored Post on September 23, 2020
If you've ever tried selling your home before, you know just how daunting it can be to find the real estate brokerage that'll work best for you and save you as much money as possible in the process.
Thankfully, it doesn't have to be agonizing choice — look to New Era Real Estate, the full-service brokerage that saved a Mississauga family over $70,000 in commission.
New Era Real Estate is an established brokerage that services much of the GTA, including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton, Durham, and York.
New Era sets themselves apart from other brokerages by handling everything involved with listing and selling your home, but without the hefty commission fee — instead of charging the regular 2.5% commission that other full-service brokerages do, they charge a simple flat fee of $5,900, which means more money in your pocket for you to invest in what’s important to you.
So just how much can you save when you sell with New Era Real Estate?
According to the brokerage, one of the best sales they worked on was a Mississauga house that was sold in less than 24 hours — and because New Era handled both sides of the deal, they saved the client over $70,000 in commission fees.
"We broke a record for the street in regard to sale price," said John Martino, New Era Real Estate founder.
New Era takes the burden off you by handling every aspect of the sale: Their high-quality service includes market analysis, professional photography of your property, a variety of selling strategies, home preparation, a robust marketing/advertising campaign, schedule showings and buyer qualification, negotiation, and more.
Additionally, you don’t pay them a cent until your property has been sold, so you can be confident New Era Real Estate is doing all it can to get your home sold and offer you the best customer satisfaction.
New Era Real Estate has been going strong since it was established, even during the uncertain times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Real estate is an essential aspect of our lives that is able to adapt to new protocols, which minimizes the stress of having to sell your home during this difficult time,” Martino said.
Contact New Era today for your free (no obligation) listing appointment by visiting newerarealestate.ca, calling 416-508-9929, or emailing info [at] newerarealestate [dot] ca.
- New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
- Here’s how much you can save when you sell with New Era Real Estate
- Here’s how New Era Real Estate helped a family afford their dream home
- Here's how one real estate brokerage is saving people thousands
- New Era Real Estate saving people thousands in commission during these unpredictable times
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say
- Temporary DriveTest Centres coming soon to Mississauga, Hamilton and elsewhere to address backlog
- New retail and commercial development proposed in Burlington