New Era Real Estate is the Brokerage Built with the Homeowner in Mind
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has been having far-reaching impacts on almost every aspect of our lives, and the financial impact is one of the most prominent.
That's why, right now, selling and saving with New Era Real Estate makes more sense than ever.
For residents looking to sell their homes right now or who had already made preparations to sell before the pandemic hit, New Era Real Estate has you covered - and their new safety protocols keep clients safe while the process of selling continues smoothly, saving homeowners thousands.
"Real estate is an essential aspect of our lives that is able to adapt to new protocols, which minimizes the stress of having to sell your home during this difficult time," said founder John Martino.
For those who aren't already familiar, New Era Real Estate is an established full-service brokerage that services much of the GTA, including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton, Durham, and York.
What sets them apart from other brokerages?
New Era Real Estate works for you and helps you save big by handling everything involved with listing and selling your home, but without the hefty commission fee.
Instead of charging the regular 2.5% commission that other full service brokerages do, they charge a simple flat fee of $5,900, which means more money in your pocket for you to invest in what's important to you.
On top of that, you don't pay a cent of that fee until your property has been sold, so you can be confident New Era Real Estate is doing all it can to get your home sold and offer you the best customer satisfaction.
Speaking of customer satisfaction, New Era's full, high-quality service leaves nothing out. When you sell your home with New Era you'll get market analysis, professional photography of your property, a variety of selling strategies, home preparation, a robust marketing/advertising campaign, schedule showings and buyer qualification, negotiation, and much more.
New Era’s agents and brokers are all fully licensed, have years of experience, and are paired up with sellers based on the city/area they specialize in, ensuring they can provide the best service possible.
During these tough times, don't just settle with any old brokerage. When you list with New Era Real Estate you know they're prepared to be your realtor for life, long after the current pandemic is over.
Contact New Era today for your free (no obligation) listing appointment by visiting newerarealestate.ca, calling 416-508-9929, or emailing info [at] newerarealestate [dot] ca.
- New Era Real Estate Saves Family Over 70 Thousand in Commission Fees
- Here’s how much you can save when you sell with New Era Real Estate
- Here's how one real estate brokerage is saving people thousands
- Ford government to update Real Estate and Business Brokers Act
- Home prices to rise more than 9 per cent in 2020, Canadian Real Estate Association forecasts
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content