New Detroit-style pizza joint is now open in Mississauga
If you’re craving deep dish pizza, Port Credit has you covered.
Dished Pizza, located at 53 Lakeshore Road East (Inside Eva’s Original Chimneys) just opened and is serving up Detroit-style pizza in small batches.
According to the website, the pizzas are oozing with house-made San Marzano tomato sauce and a 50/50 blend of brick and mozzarella cheese and vegan options are available.
There are limited quantities available so it’s recommended to pre-order your pizza and you can do so up to one week in advance on their website.
Pizza lovers can indulge in classics (such as Margherita or pepperoni) and fun flavours (such as a big mac inspired pizza with ground beyond meat and sauce.)
If you’re feeling adventurous, try a jerk chicken pizza that’s loaded with a 50/50 blend of brick and mozzarella cheese, diced jerk chicken, pineapple salsa, pickled onion and jerk bbq sauce.
You can pre-order for pick-up or delivery here.
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- A new Karachi style pizza joint just opened up in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze