New Detroit-style pizza joint is now open in Mississauga
If you’re craving deep dish pizza, Port Credit has you covered.
Dished Pizza, located at 53 Lakeshore Road East (Inside Eva’s Original Chimneys) just opened and is serving up Detroit-style pizza in small batches.
According to the website, the pizzas are oozing with house-made San Marzano tomato sauce and a 50/50 blend of brick and mozzarella cheese and vegan options are available.
There are limited quantities available so it’s recommended to pre-order your pizza and you can do so up to one week in advance on their website.
Pizza lovers can indulge in classics (such as Margherita or pepperoni) and fun flavours (such as a big mac inspired pizza with ground beyond meat and sauce.)
If you’re feeling adventurous, try a jerk chicken pizza that’s loaded with a 50/50 blend of brick and mozzarella cheese, diced jerk chicken, pineapple salsa, pickled onion and jerk bbq sauce.
You can pre-order for pick-up or delivery here.
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- A new Karachi style pizza joint just opened up in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate