New dessert spot now open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
If you’re looking for some dessert or a custom-made cake, you might be happy to hear that a brand new bakery recently opened in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga.
Cocoa Berry, which recently opened on the mall’s upper level, specializes in cupcakes, custom-cakes, cookie cakes, French macarons, sugar cookies, doughnut walls, cake pops, alcohol-infused treats, chocolate covered Items and more.
According to the company’s website, Cocoa Berry, which is based in Thornhill, was founded in late in 2015. The company offers DIY cookie kits and also curates sweet tables for special events.
Customers can also order goods for delivery.
Cover photo courtesy of Cocoa Berry’s official Facebook page
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Something Very Unique Has Officially Opened at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Province recommends against trick-or-treating in Mississauga