New decor store now open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
Are you planning on redecorating your fall home this fall?
If so, you might be interested to hear that a new home goods and decor store has opened in Erin Mills Town Centre (EMTC) in Mississauga.
EMTC, the well-known indoor shopping centre that recently underwent a multi-million dollar facelift, recently took to Twitter to announce that Urbanized has opened in the mall’s lower level in the H&M wing.
NOW OPEN! Urbanized covers all your home decor needs. Visit their Grand Opening Sale, lower level, H&M wing. pic.twitter.com/GpbIBY6gsp— ErinMillsTownCentre (@erinmillstown) September 17, 2019
As far as goods go, the store features living room, accent, bedroom, and dining furniture. It also offers bar carts, coat racks, shelving, benches and more.
The new store is currently hosting a grand opening sale that kicked off on Sept. 27 and will run until Oct. 24.
So if you’re in the market for a new bedroom set, you might not have to drive too far to get one.
- New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- On-Trend Store Officially Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new high of over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases today