New decor store now open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
Are you planning on redecorating your fall home this fall?
If so, you might be interested to hear that a new home goods and decor store has opened in Erin Mills Town Centre (EMTC) in Mississauga.
EMTC, the well-known indoor shopping centre that recently underwent a multi-million dollar facelift, recently took to Twitter to announce that Urbanized has opened in the mall’s lower level in the H&M wing.
NOW OPEN! Urbanized covers all your home decor needs. Visit their Grand Opening Sale, lower level, H&M wing. pic.twitter.com/GpbIBY6gsp— ErinMillsTownCentre (@erinmillstown) September 17, 2019
As far as goods go, the store features living room, accent, bedroom, and dining furniture. It also offers bar carts, coat racks, shelving, benches and more.
The new store is currently hosting a grand opening sale that kicked off on Sept. 27 and will run until Oct. 24.
So if you’re in the market for a new bedroom set, you might not have to drive too far to get one.
- New Home Goods Store Now Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- On-Trend Store Officially Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton