New COVID numbers show Peel Region over 300 new cases today
Peel Region continues to hover around the 300 mark for new COVID-19 infections.
Today, Peel is reporting 330 new cases of the virus, up 27 from Sunday.
Across Ontario today, 1,969 new cases are being reported, mostly driven by Toronto which has 886 new cases. York Region is recording 128 cases. Nearby Halton Region has 55 new cases and Hamilton has 39.
Further, in the past 24 hours, 36 people in Ontario have died due to COVID-19, 19 of the people were residents of long-term care homes.
As of today, Ontario is reporting 1,158 people have been hospitalized because of the virus with 354 in intensive care units and 260 patients on ventilators.
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Ontario reports lowest COVID numbers since October as Peel Region stays under 200 cases today
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Peel Region has 448 new cases of COVID-19 today
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month