New COVID-19 case reported for employee at a Brampton Sobeys
Sobeys is reporting a new COVID-19 case today (April 11) related to one of its Brampton locations.
An employee at the Sobeys located at 8975 Chinguacousy Road recently tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Tuesday, April 6.
“We will always follow the guidance of Public Health to support our teammates who are impacted by COVID-19,” said Sobeys. “Where required, we will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location, with store signage, outlining our steps to manage the situation.”
- Employee at Sobeys in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- New COVID-19 case reported at Sobeys grocery store in Mississauga
- Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two Mississauga grocery stores confirm COVID-19 cases in employees
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police