New COVID-19 case reported at Sobeys grocery store in Mississauga
Sobeys is reporting a case of COVID-19 at one of its store locations in Mississauga.
The case was reported on Wednesday, January 13 at the Sobeys located at 5602 Tenth Line West.
The employee last worked on Saturday, January 2.
“We will always do everything we can to support our teammates and ensure their safety,” the company says.
“Where required, we will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location, with store signage, outlining our steps to manage the situation.”
- New COVID-19 case reported for employee at a Brampton Sobeys
- Employee at Sobeys in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Mississauga grocery stores confirm COVID-19 cases in employees
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source