New COVID-19 case reported at Sobeys grocery store in Mississauga
Sobeys is reporting a case of COVID-19 at one of its store locations in Mississauga.
The case was reported on Wednesday, January 13 at the Sobeys located at 5602 Tenth Line West.
The employee last worked on Saturday, January 2.
“We will always do everything we can to support our teammates and ensure their safety,” the company says.
“Where required, we will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location, with store signage, outlining our steps to manage the situation.”
- Two Mississauga grocery stores confirm COVID-19 cases in employees
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- New case of COVID-19 found at Mississauga No Frills store
- Two Brampton FreshCo's report cases of COVID-19
- All COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of Dec 26 to Jan 2
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville