New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga
Loblaw is reporting a new case of COVID-19 today (January 24) at one of its store locations in Mississauga.
An employee working at Shoppers Drug Mart at 3980 Grand Park Dr tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus.
The employee last worked on Thursday, January 21.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga man arrested for drug trafficking
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot