New COVID-19 case reported at Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga
Loblaw has reported a new case of COVID-19 today (June 6) related to one of its Mississauga store locations.
An employee at the Real Canadian Superstore at 3050 Argentia Road recently tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Sunday, May 30.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Employee at a superstore in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville