New COVID-19 case reported at another Fortinos location in Hamilton
Loblaw is reporting another COVID-19 case at a Fortinos location, this time in Stoney Creek.
An employee working at the Fortinos at 21 Upper Centennial Parkway South tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus, the company reported today (February 7).
The employee last worked on January 25.
As with all cases in its stores, Loblaw says it will work with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and cleaning and sanitization of the affected store.
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- New case of COVID-19 found at Brampton location of Fortinos
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton