New COVID-19 case reported at another Fortinos location in Hamilton
Loblaw is reporting another COVID-19 case at a Fortinos location, this time in Stoney Creek.
An employee working at the Fortinos at 21 Upper Centennial Parkway South tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus, the company reported today (February 7).
The employee last worked on January 25.
As with all cases in its stores, Loblaw says it will work with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and cleaning and sanitization of the affected store.
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton Fortinos tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- If COVID vaccines ‘essential,’ Canadians could get shots in U.S. and no quarantine
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19