New condos coming to Mississauga in 2020
Despite the fact it’s already the sixth-most populated city in the country, Mississauga is continuing to expand, as more and more people are choosing to move to one of Canada’s safest cities.
Fortunately, the city is attempting to ensure there are enough homes to accommodate everyone, as it continues to prioritize developing new condos, such as Perla Towers.
According to BuzzBuzzHome, construction on the building began in 2018, and it’s expected to be completed by 2020, after which it will have 316 units available for purchase.
Unit sizes will range from 645 to 1308 square feet and will have one to 3.5 bedrooms.
Perla Towers is being developed by Pinnacle International, it will be located on Watergarden Drive, and prices will start at $486,900 and go up to $785,900.
The units will have some great, modern features, including: floor to ceiling windows; laminate wood flooring in the entry, hallway, den and living/dining areas; and stainless steel appliances, including a 24-inch built-in dishwasher, and a Microwave with built-in high capacity hood fan.
Additionally, the building will have a 24-hour concierge, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, a fully-equipped exercise room, a party room with a kitchenette, an outdoor terrace with a BBQ, a library/study room, and a billiard/games room.
Cover photo courtesy of BuzzBuzzHome
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 248 in Mississauga
- The Best Mississauga City Centre Apartments & Condos for Rent
- 5 City Centre Condos for Rent - July 2015
- Here’s How Many New Condos Will be Coming to Part of Mississauga Over the Next 10 Years
- Best Condos to Invest in in City Centre in Mississauga
- New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga