New condo development breaks ground near Square One in Mississauga
The condo development game never stops in Mississauga, which recently saw another new condo project break ground fairly close to Square One.
The Kaneff Group of Companies has started to build its Keystone condo development, a two-tower and 406-unit project located near the intersection of Burhamthorpe and Central Parkway East.
The groundbreaking was attended by Mayor Bonnie Crombie, former Mayor Hazel McCallion, and Councillor John Kovac, REMI Network reports.
Photo via REMI Network
So what will Keystone look like when it’s complete?
The towers will rise to 20 and 23 storeys respectively, with an integrated podium connecting them, a rooftop patio, and a swimming pool.
Other planned features include a colourfully designed kids zone with an arts and crafts area, reading pods, interactive tables and an integrated outdoor play area, as well as a wellness area featuring fitness equipment, a complete yoga studio, and space for personal training.
The exterior and interior amenities are reportedly designed to “complement the sophisticated and versatile lifestyle of homeowners.”
At this time, roughly 80% of Keystone’s units are already sold out.
More information and virtual tours are available at keystonecondos.ca.
Cover image courtesy of Keystone Condos
- PHOTOS: Another Major Condo Development Planned for Mississauga
- New 400-unit condo and townhouse development under construction in Mississauga
- Residents Form Coalition to Stop Condo Development From Proceeding as Planned in Mississauga
- Huge New Condo Community Slated for City Centre Area in Mississauga
- A Look at a Brand New Condo Development Coming to Mississauga
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second