New Comfort Food Joint Set to Open in Port Credit
Rocco Giovannelli, co-owner of the popular Streetsville restaurant Goodfellas Pizza, is planning to open a new and exciting restaurant in 2016 called ‘Fired Up’. The resto will be situated in the old Gino's Pizza space, located in a corner unit along Lakeshore Rd. in Port Credit.
The resto will be a welcome addition to the Port Credit scene in what sounds like a unique and gorgeous space. It'll specialize in comfort foods such as hearty chili made with wild game meats as well as a variety of specialty burgers.
Rendering of what Fired Up will look like.
- New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Now Open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- First Japanese Fusion Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- New Oyster Bar Set to Open in Streetsville
- New burger joint is now open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga
- Ontario reports seventh straight day of fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel