New Comfort Food Joint Set to Open in Port Credit
Rocco Giovannelli, co-owner of the popular Streetsville restaurant Goodfellas Pizza, is planning to open a new and exciting restaurant in 2016 called ‘Fired Up’. The resto will be situated in the old Gino's Pizza space, located in a corner unit along Lakeshore Rd. in Port Credit.
The resto will be a welcome addition to the Port Credit scene in what sounds like a unique and gorgeous space. It'll specialize in comfort foods such as hearty chili made with wild game meats as well as a variety of specialty burgers.
Rendering of what Fired Up will look like.
- Huge Lottery Win for Mississauga Residents and Co-Workers
- Meet Peel's Two New Deputy Police Chiefs
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Unique New Restaurant With Board Game Nights Now Open in Mississauga
- Top 5 Biggest LCBO Stores (and What They Offer) in Mississauga