New Comfort Food Joint Set to Open in Port Credit
Rocco Giovannelli, co-owner of the popular Streetsville restaurant Goodfellas Pizza, is planning to open a new and exciting restaurant in 2016 called ‘Fired Up’. The resto will be situated in the old Gino's Pizza space, located in a corner unit along Lakeshore Rd. in Port Credit.
The resto will be a welcome addition to the Port Credit scene in what sounds like a unique and gorgeous space. It'll specialize in comfort foods such as hearty chili made with wild game meats as well as a variety of specialty burgers.
Rendering of what Fired Up will look like.
- New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- First Japanese Fusion Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Now Open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- New Oyster Bar Set to Open in Streetsville
- New burger joint is now open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns
- 5,000 vaccines were rejected to reopen Amazon in Brampton
- Ontario opens vaccination up to people over 18 in hotspot neighbourhoods in Brampton and Mississauga
- An alarming 21 flights and 154 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- COVID inspectors will target Mississauga and Brampton stores and warehouses this weekend