New Comfort Food Joint Set to Open in Port Credit
Rocco Giovannelli, co-owner of the popular Streetsville restaurant Goodfellas Pizza, is planning to open a new and exciting restaurant in 2016 called ‘Fired Up’. The resto will be situated in the old Gino's Pizza space, located in a corner unit along Lakeshore Rd. in Port Credit.
The resto will be a welcome addition to the Port Credit scene in what sounds like a unique and gorgeous space. It'll specialize in comfort foods such as hearty chili made with wild game meats as well as a variety of specialty burgers.
Rendering of what Fired Up will look like.
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Armed suspect flees after attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga