New Comfort Food Buffet Opening in Mississauga
While Mississauga often welcomes new restaurants to the fold, some newcomers still manage to surprise diners looking for new options—especially when they’re serving a cuisine that feels rare despite its traditional roots.
If you love old-timey southern-fried buffets, we have great news for you—Uncle Bob's Country Buffet is opening a brand new location on Dundas in Mississauga.
The distinctly country-esque (country is right in the name, after all) restaurant recently entered the GTA market when it opened a brand new location in Brampton’s Centennial Mall. A third Uncle Bob’s can be found a little north of here in Barrie.
The restaurant, which will open up on the way east end of Mississauga near the 427, specializes in filling comfort foods, offering diners mac n' cheese, shepherd's pie, pork chops, chicken noodle soup, corn bread, pizza, rotisserie chicken, meat loaf, Bob's fried chicken and apple pie.
It’s a menu that will most certainly evoke memories of road trips to Florida (if you went on any as a kid, and we hope you did).
While no opening date has been announced, a representative said the restaurant should open its doors later this year.
- Brand New Comfort Food Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga