New Cold Pressed Juicery Opens in Mississauga
If you want to grab some cold pressed juice this weekend, we have good news for you—a cold pressed juicery recently opened up inside The Social Cupcake in Port Credit.
Lighthouse Juicery, which recently enjoyed a soft launch.
According to representative Dina Sahlas, the juice is made fresh in house daily.
To go along with the new launch, The Social Cupcake is now offering gluten-free, vegan and raw goods.
So, health-conscious cupcake connoisseurs rejoice! You can pair a unique beverage with your weekend treat.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga