New Cold Pressed Juicery Opens in Mississauga
If you want to grab some cold pressed juice this weekend, we have good news for you—a cold pressed juicery recently opened up inside The Social Cupcake in Port Credit.
Lighthouse Juicery, which recently enjoyed a soft launch.
According to representative Dina Sahlas, the juice is made fresh in house daily.
To go along with the new launch, The Social Cupcake is now offering gluten-free, vegan and raw goods.
So, health-conscious cupcake connoisseurs rejoice! You can pair a unique beverage with your weekend treat.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga