New Cold Pressed Juicery Opens in Mississauga
If you want to grab some cold pressed juice this weekend, we have good news for you—a cold pressed juicery recently opened up inside The Social Cupcake in Port Credit.
Lighthouse Juicery, which recently enjoyed a soft launch.
According to representative Dina Sahlas, the juice is made fresh in house daily.
To go along with the new launch, The Social Cupcake is now offering gluten-free, vegan and raw goods.
So, health-conscious cupcake connoisseurs rejoice! You can pair a unique beverage with your weekend treat.
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason