New Cold Pressed Juicery Opens in Mississauga
If you want to grab some cold pressed juice this weekend, we have good news for you—a cold pressed juicery recently opened up inside The Social Cupcake in Port Credit.
Lighthouse Juicery, which recently enjoyed a soft launch.
According to representative Dina Sahlas, the juice is made fresh in house daily.
To go along with the new launch, The Social Cupcake is now offering gluten-free, vegan and raw goods.
So, health-conscious cupcake connoisseurs rejoice! You can pair a unique beverage with your weekend treat.
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities