New Chatime Bubble Tea Location Open in Mississauga
Good news, bubble tea fans! Chatime is open at Square One, meaning you can get your bubble tea fix right in the mall (and if you've been doing that at Ten Ren already, at least you know you can expand your horizons).
For those who are unaware, Chatime is a Taiwanese bubble tea franchise that opened its first location in Taiwan in 2005. It’s a modern teahouse that typically boasts simple, modern decor and energetic pop music. It has over 800 retail stores around the globe — eight of which are in Canada — and Mississauga’s first location can be found on Burnhamthorpe, just east of Mavis.
The brand offers a lot in the way of creative beverage concoctions, with a vast menu that boasts signature milk teas, special mix teas, tea and teapressos, mousse-topped drinks, smoothies, slushies and coffees. You can also customize your toppings, ice amounts and sugar levels.
The bubble tea brand has set up shop in Square One on the lower level near entrance 7 (right near the Tim Hortons).
So, if you're in the mood for something a little different while shopping, you might want to check it out.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry