New Chatime Bubble Tea Location Open in Mississauga
Good news, bubble tea fans! Chatime is open at Square One, meaning you can get your bubble tea fix right in the mall (and if you've been doing that at Ten Ren already, at least you know you can expand your horizons).
For those who are unaware, Chatime is a Taiwanese bubble tea franchise that opened its first location in Taiwan in 2005. It’s a modern teahouse that typically boasts simple, modern decor and energetic pop music. It has over 800 retail stores around the globe — eight of which are in Canada — and Mississauga’s first location can be found on Burnhamthorpe, just east of Mavis.
The brand offers a lot in the way of creative beverage concoctions, with a vast menu that boasts signature milk teas, special mix teas, tea and teapressos, mousse-topped drinks, smoothies, slushies and coffees. You can also customize your toppings, ice amounts and sugar levels.
The bubble tea brand has set up shop in Square One on the lower level near entrance 7 (right near the Tim Hortons).
So, if you're in the mood for something a little different while shopping, you might want to check it out.
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Rental prices down 10 per cent in Mississauga