New case of COVID-19 found at Mississauga No Frills store
A No Frills store in Mississauga is reporting a new case of COVID-19.
The store is Tom & Michelle’s No Frills located at 6085 Creditview Rd.
According to the company’s website, a worker tested positive for the virus there today (January 5). The employee last worked at the location on December 31.
The same location also had a worker test positive for the virus on December 3.
The company says it is working closely with Peel Public Health and is following their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts as well as conducting required cleaning and sanitization in the store.
- Employee at No Frills in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic