New case of COVID-19 found at Mississauga No Frills store
A No Frills store in Mississauga is reporting a new case of COVID-19.
The store is Tom & Michelle’s No Frills located at 6085 Creditview Rd.
According to the company’s website, a worker tested positive for the virus there today (January 5). The employee last worked at the location on December 31.
The same location also had a worker test positive for the virus on December 3.
The company says it is working closely with Peel Public Health and is following their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts as well as conducting required cleaning and sanitization in the store.
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Loblaws worker tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga location
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content