New cafe and snack bar now open in Mississauga
If you love bubble tea (and who doesn’t?), you might be happy to hear that one of Mississauga’s trendiest neighbourhoods is now home to a brand new bubble tea cafe and snack bar.
Bobacha Cafe and Snack Bar, which specializes in “authentic and refreshing” bubble tea, tea, coffee, and smoothies, recently opened on Lakeshore Road in Port Credit.
The standalone store’s soft opening took place on Feb. 8 and attracted a few big names, including Ward 1 Councillor Stephen Dasko and MPP Rudy Cuzzetto.
The cafe also offers food (it does call itself a snack bar, after all), so diners can pair their beverages with various cakes.
Will you be checking out Bobacha soon?
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Anti-mask protest at City Hall in Mississauga