New cafe and snack bar now open in Mississauga
If you love bubble tea (and who doesn’t?), you might be happy to hear that one of Mississauga’s trendiest neighbourhoods is now home to a brand new bubble tea cafe and snack bar.
Bobacha Cafe and Snack Bar, which specializes in “authentic and refreshing” bubble tea, tea, coffee, and smoothies, recently opened on Lakeshore Road in Port Credit.
The standalone store’s soft opening took place on Feb. 8 and attracted a few big names, including Ward 1 Councillor Stephen Dasko and MPP Rudy Cuzzetto.
The cafe also offers food (it does call itself a snack bar, after all), so diners can pair their beverages with various cakes.
Will you be checking out Bobacha soon?
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton