New cafe and snack bar now open in Mississauga
If you love bubble tea (and who doesn’t?), you might be happy to hear that one of Mississauga’s trendiest neighbourhoods is now home to a brand new bubble tea cafe and snack bar.
Bobacha Cafe and Snack Bar, which specializes in “authentic and refreshing” bubble tea, tea, coffee, and smoothies, recently opened on Lakeshore Road in Port Credit.
The standalone store’s soft opening took place on Feb. 8 and attracted a few big names, including Ward 1 Councillor Stephen Dasko and MPP Rudy Cuzzetto.
The cafe also offers food (it does call itself a snack bar, after all), so diners can pair their beverages with various cakes.
Will you be checking out Bobacha soon?
- BREAKING: Mississauga resident dies of COVID-19
- Canada Post worker at Mississauga facility tests positive for COVID-19
- Will COVID-19 affect Mississauga house prices?
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19