New cafe and snack bar now open in Mississauga
If you love bubble tea (and who doesn’t?), you might be happy to hear that one of Mississauga’s trendiest neighbourhoods is now home to a brand new bubble tea cafe and snack bar.
Bobacha Cafe and Snack Bar, which specializes in “authentic and refreshing” bubble tea, tea, coffee, and smoothies, recently opened on Lakeshore Road in Port Credit.
The standalone store’s soft opening took place on Feb. 8 and attracted a few big names, including Ward 1 Councillor Stephen Dasko and MPP Rudy Cuzzetto.
The cafe also offers food (it does call itself a snack bar, after all), so diners can pair their beverages with various cakes.
Will you be checking out Bobacha soon?
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs