New cafe and snack bar now open in Mississauga
If you love bubble tea (and who doesn’t?), you might be happy to hear that one of Mississauga’s trendiest neighbourhoods is now home to a brand new bubble tea cafe and snack bar.
Bobacha Cafe and Snack Bar, which specializes in “authentic and refreshing” bubble tea, tea, coffee, and smoothies, recently opened on Lakeshore Road in Port Credit.
The standalone store’s soft opening took place on Feb. 8 and attracted a few big names, including Ward 1 Councillor Stephen Dasko and MPP Rudy Cuzzetto.
The cafe also offers food (it does call itself a snack bar, after all), so diners can pair their beverages with various cakes.
Will you be checking out Bobacha soon?
- Newly-Renovated Mississauga Cafe Offers New Look and Purpose
- Top 5 Asian Snack Food Joints in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga cafe officially reopens in new spot in Port Credit
- Brand New Bubble Tea Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Cafe Opening New Location Inside Major Grocery Store in Mississauga
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second