New burger joint is now open in Port Credit in Mississauga
Those who are trying to support local businesses and enjoy a juicy burger have reason to celebrate--there's a new burger joint that recently opened in Mississauga.
Located on Lakeshore Road East, along the shores of Lake Ontario in Port Credit, Rosie's Burgers is an independent, locally-owned restaurant.
Rosie's is the epitome of 'play to your strengths,' the menu is simple--they offer burgers, fries, and shakes.
Additionally, unlike some of the newer burger joints that offer tons of crazy options when it comes to toppings, at Rosie's, the patty is the star--all burgers are made with cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and Rosie's signature house sauce.
They also serve fries; poutine; vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate milkshakes; and they even do floats.
Rosie’s is open every day from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m., and they're currently offering pickup and delivery options.
Cover photo courtesy of Rosie's Burgers via Instagram
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot