New Brampton shop offering sweet and savoury Indian street-food treats opening soon
A new shop promising sweet and savoury street-food treats from India will be opening soon.
Located at 50 Sky Harbour Dr., just north of Steeles Ave., off Mississauga Rd., the store promises everthing from Indian street food to Thai ice cream rolls.
Other promised specialties include exotic milkshakes and sandwiches.
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville