New authentic pizzeria opening in downtown Oakville
If you’re craving some authentic Neapolitan pizza, this new Oakville resto promises to deliver just that.
Verace Italian Restaurant, which boasts a patio, will be opening its doors at 312 Lakeshore Rd E.
The restaurant specializes in Neapolitan pizza and says their pizza was verified by the Vera Pizza Napoletana Association for quality and authenticity.
“Even more, we use a wood-burning oven imported from Naples, Italy, ensuring that the pizza that reaches your table makes you feel as if you have travelled to Naples yourself,” the restaurant says.
Verace also runs Pizza e Pazzi in Toronto.
More information is expected soon on Verace’s grand opening date and menu.
Photo courtesy of Pizza e Pazzi on Instagram
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner