New Asian cuisine restaurant opens in Mississauga
A few weeks ago, Chinese food lovers were shocked and saddened to learn that Sam Woo BBQ Restaurant—a long-standing institution in the Heartland area—was closing for good.
While nothing can ever truly replace the dim sum mecca, the city is no slouch when it comes to great Chinese cuisine—and it looks like another Asian restaurant that offers some traditional Chinese favourites has opened up to great fanfare in Mississauga.
Red Panda Pavilion, a new Asian bistro that's named after one of the world's most adorable animals, opened in late 2019 on Lakeshore Road in Port Credit.
On the restaurant's official Facebook page, it refers to itself as "a newly established, multi-cuisine restaurant in the heart of Lakeshore."
As far as cuisine goes, the resto offers a mix of everything, including Thai lemongrass soup, steamed momos (vegetable, beef or chicken), Szechuan chicken, kung pao chicken, chicken curry, chilli chicken (dry or with gravy), beef curry, salt and pepper fish, Thai eggplant, fried rice, Pad Thai, chow mien and more.
The restaurant also offers a $12 lunch combo.
So if you're in the mood for some Chinese, Thai or Hakka food, Red Panda Pavilion might be worth checking out.
Cover photo courtesy of Red Panda Pavilion's Facebook page
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga