New Asian cuisine restaurant opens in Mississauga
A few weeks ago, Chinese food lovers were shocked and saddened to learn that Sam Woo BBQ Restaurant—a long-standing institution in the Heartland area—was closing for good.
While nothing can ever truly replace the dim sum mecca, the city is no slouch when it comes to great Chinese cuisine—and it looks like another Asian restaurant that offers some traditional Chinese favourites has opened up to great fanfare in Mississauga.
Red Panda Pavilion, a new Asian bistro that's named after one of the world's most adorable animals, opened in late 2019 on Lakeshore Road in Port Credit.
On the restaurant's official Facebook page, it refers to itself as "a newly established, multi-cuisine restaurant in the heart of Lakeshore."
As far as cuisine goes, the resto offers a mix of everything, including Thai lemongrass soup, steamed momos (vegetable, beef or chicken), Szechuan chicken, kung pao chicken, chicken curry, chilli chicken (dry or with gravy), beef curry, salt and pepper fish, Thai eggplant, fried rice, Pad Thai, chow mien and more.
The restaurant also offers a $12 lunch combo.
So if you're in the mood for some Chinese, Thai or Hakka food, Red Panda Pavilion might be worth checking out.
Cover photo courtesy of Red Panda Pavilion's Facebook page
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton