New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
Awhile back, Chinese takeout and delivery joint The Wokker closed its doors for good in Port Credit's west end.
Now, it looks like the vacant space is about to welcome a new restaurant.
Judging from the Lakeview and Port Credit page on Facebook, a family restaurant serving all-day breakfast, lunch and dinner is set to open in the space.
If there's one thing every neighbourhood can use more of (and we're being totally serious here, not sarcastic at all), it's all-day breakfast joints.
Stay tuned to insauga.com for more details!
Photo by Peter Foreman, as posted to the Lakeview and Port Credit Facebook page
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Ontario rejects efforts on paid sick leave, says expanding police power was mistake