New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
Awhile back, Chinese takeout and delivery joint The Wokker closed its doors for good in Port Credit's west end.
Now, it looks like the vacant space is about to welcome a new restaurant.
Judging from the Lakeview and Port Credit page on Facebook, a family restaurant serving all-day breakfast, lunch and dinner is set to open in the space.
If there's one thing every neighbourhood can use more of (and we're being totally serious here, not sarcastic at all), it's all-day breakfast joints.
Stay tuned to insauga.com for more details!
Photo by Peter Foreman, as posted to the Lakeview and Port Credit Facebook page
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga