New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
Awhile back, Chinese takeout and delivery joint The Wokker closed its doors for good in Port Credit's west end.
Now, it looks like the vacant space is about to welcome a new restaurant.
Judging from the Lakeview and Port Credit page on Facebook, a family restaurant serving all-day breakfast, lunch and dinner is set to open in the space.
If there's one thing every neighbourhood can use more of (and we're being totally serious here, not sarcastic at all), it's all-day breakfast joints.
Stay tuned to insauga.com for more details!
Photo by Peter Foreman, as posted to the Lakeview and Port Credit Facebook page
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- Here’s What Doug Ford Intends to Do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Chicken Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
- New Comfort Food Joint Set to Open in Port Credit
- New All-Day Breakfast Joint Opens in Mississauga
- Port Credit Harbour Way Back in the Day
- Mississauga Councillor to Meet Walmart CEO Regarding New Store by Port Credit
- Port Credit No Frills Shoppers May Be Able to Access Shuttle Service to Nearby Discount Grocer in Mississauga