New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
Awhile back, Chinese takeout and delivery joint The Wokker closed its doors for good in Port Credit's west end.
Now, it looks like the vacant space is about to welcome a new restaurant.
Judging from the Lakeview and Port Credit page on Facebook, a family restaurant serving all-day breakfast, lunch and dinner is set to open in the space.
If there's one thing every neighbourhood can use more of (and we're being totally serious here, not sarcastic at all), it's all-day breakfast joints.
Stay tuned to insauga.com for more details!
Photo by Peter Foreman, as posted to the Lakeview and Port Credit Facebook page
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- This is the Most Expensive City for University Students in Canada