New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
Awhile back, Chinese takeout and delivery joint The Wokker closed its doors for good in Port Credit's west end.
Now, it looks like the vacant space is about to welcome a new restaurant.
Judging from the Lakeview and Port Credit page on Facebook, a family restaurant serving all-day breakfast, lunch and dinner is set to open in the space.
If there's one thing every neighbourhood can use more of (and we're being totally serious here, not sarcastic at all), it's all-day breakfast joints.
Stay tuned to insauga.com for more details!
Photo by Peter Foreman, as posted to the Lakeview and Port Credit Facebook page
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton